Maximum and minimum Expedia Group Inc. Registered S long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|E3X1.SG: 176.3846
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -13.86% Profit 9.3% Neutral

Neutral:-13.86%

Profit:9.3%
176.38 82.31 176.38
82.31
1 Year Neutral Neutral 0.41% Profit 13.94% Neutral

Neutral:0.41%

Profit:13.94%
202.78 61.66 202.78
61.66
2 Years Neutral Neutral -3.37% Profit 18.59% Neutral

Neutral:-3.37%

Profit:18.59%
229.17 41.01 229.17
41.01

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 86.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price will reach 176.38 and 82.31 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 185.20 and 78.19

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -13.86%

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 9.3%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0.41% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price will reach 202.78 and 61.66 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 212.92 and -3.08

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 202.78. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral 0.41%

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Moderate Profit 13.94%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 96.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price will reach 229.17 and 41.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 240.63 and 38.96

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.59% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 229.17. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -3.37%

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Moderate Profit 18.59%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) predictions by visitors

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.