Maximum and minimum EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|EMP-A.TO: 44.812
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -49.85% Loss -2% Sell

Downtrend:-49.85%

Loss:-2%
44.81 24.77 44.81
24.77
1 Year Sell Downtrend -22.12% Loss -3% Sell

Downtrend:-22.12%

Loss:-3%
49.60 19.66 49.60
19.66
2 Years Neutral Uptrend 15.4% Neutral -3.99% Neutral

Uptrend:15.4%

Neutral:-3.99%
54.39 14.56 54.39
14.56

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock price prediction until 16 Aug 2024 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price has no a definite trend is 50.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 16 Aug 2024, EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price will reach 44.72 and 24.89 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Aug 2024 for EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 46.96 and 23.65

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock price forecast charts until 16 Aug 2024

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -49.85%

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Neutral -2%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock until 16 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2025 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price has no a definite trend is 77.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2025, EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price will reach 49.50 and 19.76 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2025 for EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 51.98 and -0.99

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 19.76. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2025

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2025

Neutral -22.12%

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Neutral -3%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock until 16 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2026 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 15.4% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price has no a definite trend is 84.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2026, EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) price will reach 54.29 and 14.56 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2026 for EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 57.00 and 13.83

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.63. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2026

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2026

Neutral 15.4%

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Neutral -3.99%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) stock until 16 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) predictions by visitors

EMPIRE COMPANY LIMITED (EMP-A.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.