Maximum and minimum EUR/USD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

EUR/USD long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|EURUSD=X: 1.5184$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -15.19% Profit 33.2% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.19%

Profit:33.2%
1.518 1.013 1.518
1.013
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -29.15% Profit 49.8% Neutral

Downtrend:-29.15%

Profit:49.8%
1.733 0.979 1.733
0.979
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -21.4% Profit 66.41% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.4%

Profit:66.41%
1.948 0.945 1.948
0.945

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price prediction until 05 Oct 2024 (update date: 05 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 05 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 84.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 05 Oct 2024, EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price will reach 1.509 and 1.014 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 05 Oct 2024 for EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 05 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 1.585 and 0.963

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 33.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EUR/USD (EURUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price forecast charts until 05 Oct 2024

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price trend forecast until 05 Oct 2024

Neutral -15.19%

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 05 Oct 2024

Strong Profit 33.2%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) until 05 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 05 Apr 2024

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price prediction until 05 Apr 2025 (update date: 05 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 05 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 70.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 05 Apr 2025, EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price will reach 1.723 and 0.980 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 05 Apr 2025 for EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 05 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 1.809 and -0.049

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 49.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.723. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EUR/USD (EURUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price forecast charts until 05 Apr 2025

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price trend forecast until 05 Apr 2025

Neutral -29.15%

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 05 Apr 2025

Strong Profit 49.8%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) until 05 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 05 Apr 2024

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price prediction until 05 Apr 2026 (update date: 05 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 05 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 78.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 05 Apr 2026, EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price will reach 1.936 and 0.945 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 05 Apr 2026 for EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 05 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 2.033 and 0.898

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 66.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.936. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EUR/USD (EURUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price forecast charts until 05 Apr 2026

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) price trend forecast until 05 Apr 2026

Neutral -21.4%

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 05 Apr 2026

Strong Profit 66.41%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) until 05 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 05 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for EUR/USD (EURUSD=X)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) predictions by visitors

EUR/USD (EURUSD=X) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.