Maximum and minimum EOS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

EOS long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|EOS: 1.751$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -16.96% Loss -2.63% Sell

Downtrend:-16.96%

Loss:-2.63%
1.751 0.455 1.751
0.455
1 Year Neutral Uptrend 41.96% Loss -3.94% Neutral

Uptrend:41.96%

Loss:-3.94%
2.060 0.150 2.060
0.150
2 Years Neutral Neutral -7.73% Profit 23.38% Neutral

Neutral:-7.73%

Profit:23.38%
2.370 0.150 2.370
0.150

EOS (EOS-USD) price prediction until 10 Nov 2024 (update date: 10 May 2024)

Forecast until 10 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that EOS (EOS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 83.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EOS (EOS-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 10 Nov 2024, EOS (EOS-USD) price will reach 1.651 and 0.456 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Nov 2024 for EOS (EOS-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 1.733 and 0.433

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EOS (EOS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EOS (EOS-USD) price forecast charts until 10 Nov 2024

EOS (EOS-USD) price trend forecast until 10 Nov 2024

Neutral -16.96%

EOS (EOS-USD) profit and loss prediction until 10 Nov 2024

Moderate Loss -2.63%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EOS (EOS-USD) until 10 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 May 2024

EOS (EOS-USD) price prediction until 10 May 2025 (update date: 10 May 2024)

Forecast until 10 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 41.96% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that EOS (EOS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 58.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EOS (EOS-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 10 May 2025, EOS (EOS-USD) price will reach 1.943 and 0.150 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 May 2025 for EOS (EOS-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 May 2025 if the real price is between 2.040 and -0.008

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.150. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EOS (EOS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EOS (EOS-USD) price forecast charts until 10 May 2025

EOS (EOS-USD) price trend forecast until 10 May 2025

Moderate Uptrend 41.96%

EOS (EOS-USD) profit and loss prediction until 10 May 2025

Moderate Loss -3.94%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EOS (EOS-USD) until 10 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 May 2024

EOS (EOS-USD) price prediction until 10 May 2026 (update date: 10 May 2024)

Forecast until 10 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that EOS (EOS-USD) price has no a definite trend is 92.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EOS (EOS-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 10 May 2026, EOS (EOS-USD) price will reach 2.234 and 0.150 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 May 2026 for EOS (EOS-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 May 2026 if the real price is between 2.346 and 0.142

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 23.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.234. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EOS (EOS-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EOS (EOS-USD) price forecast charts until 10 May 2026

EOS (EOS-USD) price trend forecast until 10 May 2026

Neutral -7.73%

EOS (EOS-USD) profit and loss prediction until 10 May 2026

Strong Profit 23.38%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EOS (EOS-USD) until 10 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 May 2024

Users forecasts for EOS (EOS-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EOS (EOS-USD) predictions by visitors

EOS (EOS-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.