Maximum and minimum ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ENC.MC: 5.0914
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 15.13% Profit 29.74% Buy

Uptrend:15.13%

Profit:29.74%
5.09 2.04 5.09
2.04
1 Year Buy Uptrend 31.25% Profit 44.62% Buy

Uptrend:31.25%

Profit:44.62%
6.07 1.54 6.07
1.54
2 Years Neutral Neutral -8.96% Profit 59.49% Neutral

Neutral:-8.96%

Profit:59.49%
7.05 1.05 7.05
1.05

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock price prediction until 09 Nov 2024 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 15.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price has no a definite trend is 84.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 09 Nov 2024, ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price will reach 5.09 and 2.11 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 Nov 2024 for ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 5.34 and 2.00

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 29.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock price forecast charts until 09 Nov 2024

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 Nov 2024

Neutral 15.13%

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Profit 29.74%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock until 09 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock price prediction until 09 May 2025 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 31.25% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price has no a definite trend is 68.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2025, ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price will reach 6.07 and 1.60 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2025 for ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2025 if the real price is between 6.37 and -0.08

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 44.62% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.07. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock price forecast charts until 09 May 2025

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2025

Moderate Uptrend 31.25%

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Profit 44.62%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock until 09 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock price prediction until 09 May 2026 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price has no a definite trend is 91.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2026, ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) price will reach 7.04 and 1.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2026 for ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2026 if the real price is between 7.40 and 1.00

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 59.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.04. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock price forecast charts until 09 May 2026

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2026

Neutral -8.96%

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Profit 59.49%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) stock until 09 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

Users forecasts for ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) predictions by visitors

ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A. (ENC.MC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.