Maximum and minimum EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ED4.BE: 18.8586
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -86.95% Profit 27.9% Neutral

Downtrend:-86.95%

Profit:27.9%
18.86 11.45 18.86
11.45
1 Year Neutral Neutral -5.2% Profit 41.85% Neutral

Neutral:-5.2%

Profit:41.85%
21.64 10.53 21.64
10.53
2 Years Buy Uptrend 19.88% Profit 55.8% Buy

Uptrend:19.88%

Profit:55.8%
24.42 9.60 24.42
9.60

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 86.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 13.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price will reach 18.86 and 11.45 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 19.80 and 10.88

Although, there will be a downward trend, 27.9% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Strong Downtrend -86.95%

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 27.9%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 94.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price will reach 21.64 and 10.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 22.72 and -0.53

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 41.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 21.64. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -5.2%

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 41.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 19.88% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 80.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) price will reach 24.42 and 9.60 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 25.64 and 9.12

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 55.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24.42. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral 19.88%

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 55.8%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) predictions by visitors

EDAG ENGINEERING G.SF-,04 (ED4.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.