Maximum and minimum ACO ALTONA ON long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ACO ALTONA  ON stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|EALT3.SA: 16.5767
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 9.72% Profit 43.71% Neutral

Neutral:9.72%

Profit:43.71%
16.58 8.16 16.58
8.16
1 Year Neutral Neutral -4.86% Profit 65.56% Neutral

Neutral:-4.86%

Profit:65.56%
19.79 7.16 19.79
7.16
2 Years Neutral Neutral -4.64% Profit 87.42% Neutral

Neutral:-4.64%

Profit:87.42%
23.00 6.17 23.00
6.17

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 9.72% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 90.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price will reach 16.58 and 8.16 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 17.41 and 7.75

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 43.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral 9.72%

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 43.71%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 95.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price will reach 19.79 and 7.16 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 20.78 and -0.36

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 65.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19.79. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -4.86%

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 65.56%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 95.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) price will reach 23.00 and 6.17 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 24.15 and 5.86

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 87.42% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.00. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -4.64%

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 87.42%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) predictions by visitors

ACO ALTONA ON (EALT3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.