Maximum and minimum DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|DRETF: 9.8081
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 53.81% Loss -30.37% Neutral

Uptrend:53.81%

Loss:-30.37%
9.81 3.22 9.81
3.22
1 Year Neutral Neutral -12.93% Loss -45.55% Neutral

Neutral:-12.93%

Loss:-45.55%
10.87 0.99 10.87
0.99
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.4% Loss -31.7% Neutral

Neutral:-6.4%

Loss:-31.7%
11.94 0.99 11.94
0.99

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock price prediction until 15 Aug 2024 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 53.81% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price has no a definite trend is 46.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 15 Aug 2024, DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price will reach 9.81 and 3.22 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Aug 2024 for DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 10.30 and 3.06

Although, there will be an upward trend, -30.37% loss is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock price forecast charts until 15 Aug 2024

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 53.81%

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -30.37%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock until 15 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock price prediction until 15 Feb 2025 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price has no a definite trend is 87.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 15 Feb 2025, DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price will reach 10.87 and 0.99 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Feb 2025 for DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 11.42 and -0.05

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -45.55% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.99. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock price forecast charts until 15 Feb 2025

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Feb 2025

Neutral -12.93%

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -45.55%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock until 15 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock price prediction until 15 Feb 2026 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price has no a definite trend is 93.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 15 Feb 2026, DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) price will reach 11.94 and 0.99 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Feb 2026 for DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 12.53 and 0.94

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.99. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock price forecast charts until 15 Feb 2026

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Feb 2026

Neutral -6.4%

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -31.7%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) stock until 15 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) predictions by visitors

DREAM OFFICE REAL EST INV TR (DRETF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.