Maximum and minimum DR. HOENLE AG O.N. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|HNL.F: 22.7852
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 12.64% Profit 19.56% Neutral

Neutral:12.64%

Profit:19.56%
22.79 10.70 22.79
10.70
1 Year Buy Uptrend 24.35% Profit 29.33% Buy

Uptrend:24.35%

Profit:29.33%
26.55 8.42 26.55
8.42
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.05% Profit 39.11% Neutral

Neutral:-6.05%

Profit:39.11%
30.32 6.14 30.32
6.14

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock price prediction until 04 Oct 2024 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 12.64% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price has no a definite trend is 87.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 04 Oct 2024, DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price will reach 22.79 and 10.70 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Oct 2024 for DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 23.92 and 10.16

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock price forecast charts until 04 Oct 2024

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Oct 2024

Neutral 12.64%

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Profit 19.56%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock until 04 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock price prediction until 04 Apr 2025 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 24.35% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price has no a definite trend is 75.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 04 Apr 2025, DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price will reach 26.55 and 8.42 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Apr 2025 for DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 27.88 and -0.42

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 29.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.55. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock price forecast charts until 04 Apr 2025

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Apr 2025

Neutral 24.35%

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Profit 29.33%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock until 04 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock price prediction until 04 Apr 2026 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price has no a definite trend is 93.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 04 Apr 2026, DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) price will reach 30.32 and 6.14 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Apr 2026 for DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 31.84 and 5.84

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 39.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.32. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock price forecast charts until 04 Apr 2026

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Apr 2026

Neutral -6.05%

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Profit 39.11%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) stock until 04 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) predictions by visitors

DR. HOENLE AG O.N. (HNL.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.