Maximum and minimum Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|000210.KS: 93974.2266
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -18.55% Profit 26.46% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.55%

Profit:26.46%
93,974.2265510559082031250000000000000 37,582.4093341827392578125000000000000 93,974.2265510559082031250000000000000
37,582.4093341827392578125000000000000
1 Year Buy Uptrend 25.08% Profit 39.68% Buy

Uptrend:25.08%

Profit:39.68%
111,561.3398265838623046875000000000000 28,173.6140012741088867187500000000000 111,561.3398265838623046875000000000000
28,173.6140012741088867187500000000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -8.77% Profit 52.91% Neutral

Neutral:-8.77%

Profit:52.91%
129,148.4531021118164062500000000000000 18,764.8186683654785156250000000000000 129,148.4531021118164062500000000000000
18,764.8186683654785156250000000000000

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price has no a definite trend is 81.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price will reach 93,015.3058719635009765625000000000000 and 38,781.8479299545288085937500000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 97,666.0711655616760253906250000000000 and 36,842.7555334568023681640625000000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 26.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -18.55%

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 26.46%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 25.08% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price has no a definite trend is 74.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price will reach 110,422.9588079452514648437500000000000 and 29,072.7718949317932128906250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 115,944.1067483425140380859375000000000 and -1,453.6385947465896606445312500000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 39.68% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 110,422.9588079452514648437500000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 25.08%

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 39.68%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price has no a definite trend is 91.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) price will reach 127,830.6117439270019531250000000000000 and 18,764.8186683654785156250000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 134,222.1423311233520507812500000000000 and 17,826.5777349472045898437500000000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 52.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 127,830.6117439270019531250000000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -8.77%

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 52.91%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) predictions by visitors

Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. (000210.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.