Maximum and minimum DAQO New Energy Corp. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

DAQO New Energy Corp. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|DQ: 31.7474
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 13.97% Loss -51.09% Neutral

Neutral:13.97%

Loss:-51.09%
31.75 8.49 31.75
8.49
1 Year Sell Downtrend -18.94% Loss -42.86% Sell

Downtrend:-18.94%

Loss:-42.86%
33.99 8.49 33.99
8.49
2 Years Neutral Neutral -2.85% Loss -66.08% Neutral

Neutral:-2.85%

Loss:-66.08%
36.23 0.26 36.23
0.26

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock price prediction until 09 Nov 2024 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 13.97% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price has no a definite trend is 86.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 09 Nov 2024, DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price will reach 30.68 and 8.55 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 Nov 2024 for DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 32.21 and 8.12

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -51.09% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock price forecast charts until 09 Nov 2024

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 Nov 2024

Neutral 13.97%

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Loss -51.09%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock until 09 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock price prediction until 09 May 2025 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price has no a definite trend is 81.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2025, DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price will reach 32.84 and 8.55 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2025 for DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2025 if the real price is between 34.49 and -0.43

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -42.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.55. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock price forecast charts until 09 May 2025

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2025

Neutral -18.94%

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Loss -42.86%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock until 09 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock price prediction until 09 May 2026 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price has no a definite trend is 97.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2026, DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) price will reach 35.01 and 0.26 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2026 for DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2026 if the real price is between 36.76 and 0.25

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -66.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.26. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock price forecast charts until 09 May 2026

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2026

Neutral -2.85%

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Strong Loss -66.08%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) stock until 09 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

Users forecasts for DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) predictions by visitors

DAQO New Energy Corp. (DQ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.