Maximum and minimum Crude Oil long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Crude Oil  long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|CL=F: 117.3381$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 85.44% Profit 24.91% Buy

Uptrend:85.44%

Profit:24.91%
117.34 58.95 117.34
58.95
1 Year Neutral Neutral 9.05% Profit 37.37% Neutral

Neutral:9.05%

Profit:37.37%
136.51 49.83 136.51
49.83
2 Years Neutral Neutral -3.66% Profit 49.83% Neutral

Neutral:-3.66%

Profit:49.83%
155.68 40.72 155.68
40.72

Crude Oil (CL=F) price prediction until 11 Oct 2024 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 85.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Crude Oil (CL=F) price has no a definite trend is 14.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Crude Oil (CL=F) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 11 Oct 2024, Crude Oil (CL=F) price will reach 117.15 and 60.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Oct 2024 for Crude Oil (CL=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 123.00 and 57.23

There will be an upward trend and 24.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Crude Oil (CL=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Crude Oil (CL=F) price forecast charts until 11 Oct 2024

Crude Oil (CL=F) price trend forecast until 11 Oct 2024

Strong Uptrend 85.44%

Crude Oil (CL=F) profit and loss prediction until 11 Oct 2024

Strong Profit 24.91%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Crude Oil (CL=F) until 11 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

Crude Oil (CL=F) price prediction until 11 Apr 2025 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 9.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Crude Oil (CL=F) price has no a definite trend is 90.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Crude Oil (CL=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 11 Apr 2025, Crude Oil (CL=F) price will reach 136.28 and 50.93 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Apr 2025 for Crude Oil (CL=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 143.10 and -2.55

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 37.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 136.28. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Crude Oil (CL=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Crude Oil (CL=F) price forecast charts until 11 Apr 2025

Crude Oil (CL=F) price trend forecast until 11 Apr 2025

Neutral 9.05%

Crude Oil (CL=F) profit and loss prediction until 11 Apr 2025

Strong Profit 37.37%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Crude Oil (CL=F) until 11 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

Crude Oil (CL=F) price prediction until 11 Apr 2026 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that Crude Oil (CL=F) price has no a definite trend is 96.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Crude Oil (CL=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 11 Apr 2026, Crude Oil (CL=F) price will reach 155.42 and 40.72 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Apr 2026 for Crude Oil (CL=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 163.19 and 38.68

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 49.83% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 155.42. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Crude Oil (CL=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Crude Oil (CL=F) price forecast charts until 11 Apr 2026

Crude Oil (CL=F) price trend forecast until 11 Apr 2026

Neutral -3.66%

Crude Oil (CL=F) profit and loss prediction until 11 Apr 2026

Strong Profit 49.83%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Crude Oil (CL=F) until 11 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for Crude Oil (CL=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Crude Oil (CL=F) predictions by visitors

Crude Oil (CL=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.