Maximum and minimum Corline Biomedical AB long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Corline Biomedical AB stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|CLBIO.ST: 25.8509
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 46.33% Profit 38.4% Buy

Uptrend:46.33%

Profit:38.4%
25.85 10.40 25.85
10.40
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -30.81% Profit 57.6% Neutral

Downtrend:-30.81%

Profit:57.6%
31.15 8.05 31.15
8.05
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.59% Profit 76.79% Neutral

Neutral:-6.59%

Profit:76.79%
36.45 5.70 36.45
5.70

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 46.33% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price has no a definite trend is 53.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price will reach 25.60 and 10.40 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 26.88 and 9.88

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 38.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 46.33%

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 38.4%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price has no a definite trend is 69.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price will reach 30.85 and 8.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 32.39 and -0.40

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 57.6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.85. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -30.81%

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 57.6%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price has no a definite trend is 93.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) price will reach 36.09 and 5.70 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 37.90 and 5.42

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 76.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 36.09. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -6.59%

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 76.79%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) predictions by visitors

Corline Biomedical AB (CLBIO.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.