Maximum and minimum COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

COMBA TELECOM  HD-,10 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|COA1.F: 0.0862
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -45.05% Loss -80.89% Sell

Downtrend:-45.05%

Loss:-80.89%
0.086 0.014 0.086
0.014
1 Year Sell Downtrend -67.83% Loss -79.59% Sell

Downtrend:-67.83%

Loss:-79.59%
0.087 0.014 0.087
0.014
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.86% Loss -93.81% Neutral

Neutral:-9.86%

Loss:-93.81%
0.088 0.001 0.088
0.001

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price has no a definite trend is 54.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price will reach 0.086 and 0.014 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 0.090 and 0.013

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -80.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -45.05%

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -80.89%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 67.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price has no a definite trend is 32.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price is expected to in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price will reach 0.087 and 0.014 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 0.092 and -0.001

There will be a downward trend and -79.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.014. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -67.83%

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -79.59%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price has no a definite trend is 90.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) price will reach 0.088 and 0.001 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 0.093 and 0.001

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -93.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.001. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -9.86%

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -93.81%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) predictions by visitors

COMBA TELECOM HD-,10 (COA1.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.