Maximum and minimum CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|001630.KS: 100348.1729
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -23.01% Profit 52.1% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.01%

Profit:52.1%
100,348.1729030609130859375000000000000 57,967.3317730426788330078125000000000 100,348.1729030609130859375000000000000
57,967.3317730426788330078125000000000
1 Year Buy Uptrend 25.37% Profit 78.14% Buy

Uptrend:25.37%

Profit:78.14%
118,672.2593545913696289062500000000000 56,300.9976595640182495117187500000000 118,672.2593545913696289062500000000000
56,300.9976595640182495117187500000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -5.38% Profit 104.19% Neutral

Neutral:-5.38%

Profit:104.19%
136,996.3458061218261718750000000000000 54,634.6635460853576660156250000000000 136,996.3458061218261718750000000000000
54,634.6635460853576660156250000000000

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price has no a definite trend is 76.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price will reach 100,348.1729030609130859375000000000000 and 60,236.8521034717559814453125000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 105,365.5815482139587402343750000000000 and 57,225.0094982981681823730468750000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 52.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -23.01%

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 52.1%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 25.37% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price has no a definite trend is 74.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price will reach 118,672.2593545913696289062500000000000 and 58,505.2781552076339721679687500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 124,605.8723223209381103515625000000000 and -2,925.2639077603816986083984375000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 78.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 118,672.2593545913696289062500000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral 25.37%

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 78.14%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price has no a definite trend is 94.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) price will reach 136,996.3458061218261718750000000000000 and 54,634.6635460853576660156250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 143,846.1630964279174804687500000000000 and 51,902.9303687810897827148437500000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 104.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 136,996.3458061218261718750000000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -5.38%

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 104.19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) predictions by visitors

CHONGKUNDANG HOLDINGS (001630.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.