Maximum and minimum CKH HOLDINGS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

CKH HOLDINGS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|0001.HK: 53.801
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -19.32% Loss -35.41% Sell

Downtrend:-19.32%

Loss:-35.41%
53.80 13.19 53.80
13.19
1 Year Sell Downtrend -28.12% Loss -19.56% Sell

Downtrend:-28.12%

Loss:-19.56%
60.28 13.19 60.28
13.19
2 Years Neutral Neutral -3.02% Loss -35.59% Neutral

Neutral:-3.02%

Loss:-35.59%
66.75 0.40 66.75
0.40

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price has no a definite trend is 80.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price will reach 53.34 and 13.32 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 56.01 and 12.65

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -35.41% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -19.32%

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -35.41%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price has no a definite trend is 71.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price will reach 59.76 and 13.32 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 62.75 and -0.67

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 13.32. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -28.12%

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -19.56%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price has no a definite trend is 96.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) price will reach 66.18 and 0.40 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 69.49 and 0.38

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -35.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.41. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -3.02%

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -35.59%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) predictions by visitors

CKH HOLDINGS (0001.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.