Forecast until 06 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that CENTAUR MEDIA PLC ORD 10P (CAU.L) price has no a definite trend is 83.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CENTAUR MEDIA PLC ORD 10P (CAU.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months.
In the forecast until 06 Dec 2024, CENTAUR MEDIA PLC ORD 10P (CAU.L) price will reach 49.52 and 5.48 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the predictions until 06 Dec 2024 for CENTAUR MEDIA PLC ORD 10P (CAU.L) shows that:
This prediction will be valid by 06 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 52.00 and -0.27
There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -57.15% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.48. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CENTAUR MEDIA PLC ORD 10P (CAU.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.