Maximum and minimum CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|07M.BE: 0.0852
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -9.86% Loss -62.74% Neutral

Neutral:-9.86%

Loss:-62.74%
0.085 0.017 0.085
0.017
1 Year Neutral Neutral 6.9% Loss -55.59% Neutral

Neutral:6.9%

Loss:-55.59%
0.090 0.017 0.090
0.017
2 Years Neutral Neutral -3.93% Loss -70.4% Neutral

Neutral:-3.93%

Loss:-70.4%
0.096 0.001 0.096
0.001

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price has no a definite trend is 90.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price will reach 0.085 and 0.017 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 0.089 and 0.016

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -62.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -9.86%

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -62.74%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 6.9% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price has no a definite trend is 93.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price will reach 0.090 and 0.017 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 0.095 and -0.001

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -55.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.017. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 6.9%

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -55.59%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price has no a definite trend is 96.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) price will reach 0.096 and 0.001 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 0.101 and 0.001

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -70.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.001. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -3.93%

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -70.4%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) predictions by visitors

CN.MODERN DAIRY HLD.HD-10 (07M.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.