Maximum and minimum CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|E8F.F: 0.967
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 53.55% Profit 22.77% Buy

Uptrend:53.55%

Profit:22.77%
0.97 0.63 0.97
0.63
1 Year Neutral Neutral 6.89% Profit 34.15% Neutral

Neutral:6.89%

Profit:34.15%
1.09 0.58 1.09
0.58
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.42% Profit 45.53% Neutral

Neutral:-6.42%

Profit:45.53%
1.22 0.54 1.22
0.54

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 53.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price has no a definite trend is 46.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price will reach 0.97 and 0.63 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 1.02 and 0.59

There will be an upward trend and 22.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Moderate Uptrend 53.55%

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 22.77%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 6.89% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price has no a definite trend is 93.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price will reach 1.09 and 0.58 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 1.15 and -0.03

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 34.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.09. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral 6.89%

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 34.15%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price has no a definite trend is 93.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) price will reach 1.22 and 0.54 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 1.28 and 0.51

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 45.53% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.22. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -6.42%

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 45.53%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) predictions by visitors

CIMC ENRIC HLDG.INC.HK-01 (E8F.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.