Maximum and minimum CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|CMCT: 4.2899
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -14.47% Loss -45.9% Neutral

Neutral:-14.47%

Loss:-45.9%
4.29 1.19 4.29
1.19
1 Year Sell Downtrend -19.23% Loss -68.85% Sell

Downtrend:-19.23%

Loss:-68.85%
4.64 0.05 4.64
0.05
2 Years Sell Downtrend -15.88% Loss -58.93% Sell

Downtrend:-15.88%

Loss:-58.93%
5.00 0.05 5.00
0.05

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price has no a definite trend is 85.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price will reach 4.24 and 1.21 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 4.45 and 1.15

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -45.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -14.47%

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -45.9%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price has no a definite trend is 80.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price will reach 4.59 and 0.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 4.82 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -68.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.05. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -19.23%

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -68.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price has no a definite trend is 84.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) price will reach 4.94 and 0.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 5.19 and 0.05

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -58.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.05. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -15.88%

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -58.93%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) predictions by visitors

CIM Commercial Trust Corporatio (CMCT) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.