Maximum and minimum CHF/USD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

CHF/USD long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|CHFUSD=x: 1.5164$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -79.87% Profit 18.27% Neutral

Downtrend:-79.87%

Profit:18.27%
1.52 0.96 1.52
0.96
1 Year Neutral Neutral -7.55% Profit 27.41% Neutral

Neutral:-7.55%

Profit:27.41%
1.71 0.87 1.71
0.87
2 Years Neutral Neutral 13.44% Profit 36.54% Neutral

Neutral:13.44%

Profit:36.54%
1.90 0.78 1.90
0.78

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price prediction until 18 Oct 2024 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 79.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price has no a definite trend is 20.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 18 Oct 2024, CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price will reach 1.51 and 0.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Oct 2024 for CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 1.59 and 0.91

Although, there will be a downward trend, 18.27% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price forecast charts until 18 Oct 2024

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price trend forecast until 18 Oct 2024

Strong Downtrend -79.87%

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) profit and loss prediction until 18 Oct 2024

Strong Profit 18.27%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) until 18 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price prediction until 18 Apr 2025 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price has no a definite trend is 92.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2025, CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price will reach 1.70 and 0.87 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2025 for CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 1.79 and -0.04

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 27.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.70. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2025

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price trend forecast until 18 Apr 2025

Neutral -7.55%

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2025

Strong Profit 27.41%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) until 18 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price prediction until 18 Apr 2026 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 13.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price has no a definite trend is 86.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2026, CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price will reach 1.89 and 0.78 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2026 for CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 1.99 and 0.75

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.89. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2026

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) price trend forecast until 18 Apr 2026

Neutral 13.44%

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2026

Strong Profit 36.54%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) until 18 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) predictions by visitors

CHF/USD (CHFUSD=x) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.