Maximum and minimum BETAOIL ETF UNITS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

BETAOIL ETF UNITS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|OOO.AX: 8.5138
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 85.46% Profit 38.43% Buy

Uptrend:85.46%

Profit:38.43%
8.51 4.78 8.51
4.78
1 Year Buy Uptrend 32.75% Profit 57.65% Buy

Uptrend:32.75%

Profit:57.65%
9.98 4.40 9.98
4.40
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.12% Profit 76.86% Neutral

Neutral:-9.12%

Profit:76.86%
11.44 4.01 11.44
4.01

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price prediction until 11 Oct 2024 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 85.46% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price has no a definite trend is 14.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 11 Oct 2024, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price will reach 8.47 and 4.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Oct 2024 for BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 8.89 and 4.55

There will be an upward trend and 38.43% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price forecast charts until 11 Oct 2024

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 11 Oct 2024

Strong Uptrend 85.46%

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 11 days

Strong Profit 38.43%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock until 11 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price prediction until 11 Apr 2025 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 32.75% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price has no a definite trend is 67.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 11 Apr 2025, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price will reach 9.92 and 4.40 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Apr 2025 for BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 10.42 and -0.22

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 57.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.92. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price forecast charts until 11 Apr 2025

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 11 Apr 2025

Moderate Uptrend 32.75%

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 11 days

Strong Profit 57.65%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock until 11 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price prediction until 11 Apr 2026 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price has no a definite trend is 90.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 11 Apr 2026, BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) price will reach 11.38 and 4.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Apr 2026 for BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 11.94 and 3.81

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 76.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 11.38. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock price forecast charts until 11 Apr 2026

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 11 Apr 2026

Neutral -9.12%

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 11 days

Strong Profit 76.86%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) stock until 11 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) predictions by visitors

BETAOIL ETF UNITS (OOO.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.