Maximum and minimum BAOYE GROUP long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

BAOYE GROUP stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|2355.HK: 7.3414
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 20.46% Profit 24.56% Buy

Uptrend:20.46%

Profit:24.56%
7.34 4.34 7.34
4.34
1 Year Neutral Neutral 2.95% Profit 36.84% Neutral

Neutral:2.95%

Profit:36.84%
8.40 3.94 8.40
3.94
2 Years Neutral Neutral -0.74% Profit 49.12% Neutral

Neutral:-0.74%

Profit:49.12%
9.45 3.53 9.45
3.53

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock price prediction until 06 Dec 2024 (update date: 06 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 06 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 20.46% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price has no a definite trend is 79.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 06 Dec 2024, BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price will reach 7.29 and 4.37 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 06 Dec 2024 for BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 06 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 7.65 and 4.15

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 24.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock price forecast charts until 06 Dec 2024

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 06 Dec 2024

Neutral 20.46%

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 6 days

Strong Profit 24.56%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock until 06 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 06 Jun 2024

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock price prediction until 06 Jun 2025 (update date: 06 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 06 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 2.95% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price has no a definite trend is 97.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 06 Jun 2025, BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price will reach 8.33 and 3.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 06 Jun 2025 for BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 06 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 8.75 and -0.20

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.33. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock price forecast charts until 06 Jun 2025

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 06 Jun 2025

Neutral 2.95%

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 6 days

Strong Profit 36.84%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock until 06 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 06 Jun 2024

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock price prediction until 06 Jun 2026 (update date: 06 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 06 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price has no a definite trend is 99.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 06 Jun 2026, BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) price will reach 9.38 and 3.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 06 Jun 2026 for BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 06 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 9.85 and 3.35

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 49.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.38. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock price forecast charts until 06 Jun 2026

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 06 Jun 2026

Neutral -0.74%

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 6 days

Strong Profit 49.12%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) stock until 06 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 06 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) predictions by visitors

BAOYE GROUP (2355.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.