Maximum and minimum Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|BDTGBP(Forex): 0.0082
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -17.03% Loss -3.75% Sell

Downtrend:-17.03%

Loss:-3.75%
0.0082 0.0057 0.0082
0.0057
1 Year Sell Downtrend -26.83% Loss -5.62% Sell

Downtrend:-26.83%

Loss:-5.62%
0.0088 0.0051 0.0088
0.0051
2 Years Neutral Neutral -10.62% Loss -7.5% Neutral

Neutral:-10.62%

Loss:-7.5%
0.0093 0.0044 0.0093
0.0044

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock price prediction until 09 Nov 2024 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price has no a definite trend is 82.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 09 Nov 2024, Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price will reach 0.0082 and 0.0057 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 Nov 2024 for Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 0.0086 and 0.0055

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock price forecast charts until 09 Nov 2024

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 Nov 2024

Neutral -17.03%

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Moderate Loss -3.75%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock until 09 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock price prediction until 09 May 2025 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price has no a definite trend is 73.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2025, Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price will reach 0.0088 and 0.0051 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2025 for Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2025 if the real price is between 0.0092 and -0.0003

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0051. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock price forecast charts until 09 May 2025

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2025

Neutral -26.83%

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Moderate Loss -5.62%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock until 09 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock price prediction until 09 May 2026 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price has no a definite trend is 89.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2026, Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) price will reach 0.0093 and 0.0044 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2026 for Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2026 if the real price is between 0.0098 and 0.0042

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0044. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock price forecast charts until 09 May 2026

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2026

Neutral -10.62%

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 9 days

Moderate Loss -7.5%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) stock until 09 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

Users forecasts for Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex))

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) predictions by visitors

Bangladeshi taka With Pound sterling (BDTGBP(Forex)) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.