Maximum and minimum Bitcoin Futures long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Bitcoin Futures long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|BTC=F: 91906.476
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -22.3% Profit 93.8% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.3%

Profit:93.8%
91,906.4759957790374755859375000000000 39,337.2336441278457641601562500000000 91,906.4759957790374755859375000000000
39,337.2336441278457641601562500000000
1 Year Neutral Neutral -3.4% Profit 140.7% Neutral

Neutral:-3.4%

Profit:140.7%
115,147.2139936685562133789062500000000 37,503.3504661917686462402343750000000 115,147.2139936685562133789062500000000
37,503.3504661917686462402343750000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral 7.75% Profit 187.59% Neutral

Neutral:7.75%

Profit:187.59%
138,387.9519915580749511718750000000000 35,669.4672882556915283203125000000000 138,387.9519915580749511718750000000000
35,669.4672882556915283203125000000000

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price has no a definite trend is 77.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price will reach 90,297.9862122535705566406250000000000 and 40,823.6423099040985107421875000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 94,812.8855228662432637065649032592773 and 38,782.4601944088935852050781250000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 93.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price trend forecast until 19 Aug 2024

Neutral -22.3%

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Strong Profit 93.8%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price has no a definite trend is 96.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price will reach 113,131.9793183803558349609375000000000 and 38,920.4634648561477661132812500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 118,788.5782842993794474750757217407227 and -1,946.0231732428073883056640625000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 140.7% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 113,131.9793183803558349609375000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price trend forecast until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral -3.4%

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Strong Profit 140.7%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 7.75% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price has no a definite trend is 92.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price will reach 135,965.9724245071411132812500000000000 and 35,669.4672882556915283203125000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 142,764.2710457324865274131298065185547 and 33,885.9939238429069519042968750000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 187.59% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 135,965.9724245071411132812500000000000. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) price trend forecast until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral 7.75%

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Strong Profit 187.59%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) predictions by visitors

Bitcoin Futures (BTC=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.