Maximum and minimum BRL/USD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

BRL/USD long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|BRLUSD=X: 0.2382$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 18.6% Loss -1.14% Neutral

Uptrend:18.6%

Loss:-1.14%
0.24 0.15 0.24
0.15
1 Year Sell Downtrend -74.45% Loss -1.71% Sell

Downtrend:-74.45%

Loss:-1.71%
0.26 0.13 0.26
0.13
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -20.67% Neutral -2.28% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.67%

Neutral:-2.28%
0.28 0.10 0.28
0.10

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price prediction until 10 Jan 2025 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jan 2025 shows that the price will grow by 18.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 81.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jan 2025, BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price will reach 0.24 and 0.15 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jan 2025 for BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jan 2025 if the real price is between 0.25 and 0.14

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.14% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price forecast charts until 10 Jan 2025

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price trend forecast until 10 Jan 2025

Neutral 18.6%

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jan 2025

Neutral -1.14%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) until 10 Jan 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price prediction until 10 Jul 2025 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jul 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 74.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 25.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price is expected to in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jul 2025, BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price will reach 0.26 and 0.13 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jul 2025 for BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jul 2025 if the real price is between 0.27 and -0.01

There will be a downward trend and -1.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.13. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price forecast charts until 10 Jul 2025

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price trend forecast until 10 Jul 2025

Strong Downtrend -74.45%

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jul 2025

Neutral -1.71%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) until 10 Jul 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price prediction until 10 Jul 2026 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jul 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 79.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jul 2026, BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price will reach 0.28 and 0.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jul 2026 for BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jul 2026 if the real price is between 0.29 and 0.10

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.28% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.10. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price forecast charts until 10 Jul 2026

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) price trend forecast until 10 Jul 2026

Neutral -20.67%

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jul 2026

Neutral -2.28%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) until 10 Jul 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

Users forecasts for BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) predictions by visitors

BRL/USD (BRLUSD=X) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.