Forecast until 06 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that CAM EU QLTY HDG (3165.HK) price has no a definite trend is 96.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CAM EU QLTY HDG (3165.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months.
In the forecast until 06 Dec 2024, CAM EU QLTY HDG (3165.HK) price will reach 23.019 and 13.855 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the predictions until 06 Dec 2024 for CAM EU QLTY HDG (3165.HK) shows that:
This prediction will be valid by 06 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 24.170 and -0.693
There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 44.53% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.019. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CAM EU QLTY HDG (3165.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.