Maximum and minimum ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|4939.TWO: 37.0195
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -23.06% Profit 36.62% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.06%

Profit:36.62%
37.02 15.88 37.02
15.88
1 Year Neutral Neutral -6.56% Profit 54.92% Neutral

Neutral:-6.56%

Profit:54.92%
44.20 12.97 44.20
12.97
2 Years Neutral Neutral 7.07% Profit 73.23% Neutral

Neutral:7.07%

Profit:73.23%
51.39 10.06 51.39
10.06

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 76.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price will reach 35.63 and 15.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 37.41 and 15.15

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.62% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -23.06%

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 36.62%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 93.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price will reach 42.55 and 13.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 44.67 and -0.65

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 54.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 42.55. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -6.56%

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 54.92%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 7.07% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 92.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) price will reach 49.46 and 10.06 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 51.93 and 9.55

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 73.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 49.46. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral 7.07%

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 73.23%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) predictions by visitors

ASIA ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO LTD (4939.TWO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.