Maximum and minimum ARAD INVESTMENT & long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ARAD INVESTMENT & stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ARAD.TA: 53776.5548
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -55.33% Loss -51.85% Sell

Downtrend:-55.33%

Loss:-51.85%
53,776.5547847747802734375000000000000 15,455.5905342102050781250000000000000 53,776.5547847747802734375000000000000
15,455.5905342102050781250000000000000
1 Year Neutral Neutral -2.82% Loss -77.77% Neutral

Neutral:-2.82%

Loss:-77.77%
57,074.8321771621704101562500000000000 568.3858013153076171875000000000000 57,074.8321771621704101562500000000000
568.3858013153076171875000000000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral 12.72% Loss -70.78% Neutral

Neutral:12.72%

Loss:-70.78%
60,373.1095695495605468750000000000000 568.3858013153076171875000000000000 60,373.1095695495605468750000000000000
568.3858013153076171875000000000000

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price has no a definite trend is 44.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price will reach 51,610.9029388427734375000000000000000 and 15,472.6760864257812500000000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 54,191.4480857849121093750000000000000 and 14,699.0422821044921875000000000000000

There will be a downward trend and -51.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -55.33%

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -51.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price has no a definite trend is 97.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price will reach 54,776.3544082641601562500000000000000 and 569.0141296386718750000000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 57,515.1721286773681640625000000000000 and -28.4507064819335937500000000000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -77.77% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 569.0141296386718750000000000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral -2.82%

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -77.77%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 12.72% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price has no a definite trend is 87.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) price will reach 57,941.8058776855468750000000000000000 and 568.3858013153076171875000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 60,838.8961715698242187500000000000000 and 539.9665112495422363281250000000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -70.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 569.0141296386718750000000000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral 12.72%

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -70.78%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) predictions by visitors

ARAD INVESTMENT & (ARAD.TA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.