Maximum and minimum AMIR MARKETING AND long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

AMIR MARKETING AND stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|AMRK.TA: 2624.7604
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 27.26% Loss -29.24% Neutral

Uptrend:27.26%

Loss:-29.24%
2,624.7603542327879040385596454143524 828.1212486922740936279296875000000 2,624.7603542327879040385596454143524
828.1212486922740936279296875000000
1 Year Neutral Neutral -8.77% Loss -43.85% Neutral

Neutral:-8.77%

Loss:-43.85%
2,918.1405313491823108051903545856476 255.6818730384111404418945312500000 2,918.1405313491823108051903545856476
255.6818730384111404418945312500000
2 Years Neutral Neutral 4.23% Loss -29.46% Neutral

Neutral:4.23%

Loss:-29.46%
3,211.5207084655762628244701772928238 255.6818730384111404418945312500000 3,211.5207084655762628244701772928238
255.6818730384111404418945312500000

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 27.26% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price has no a definite trend is 72.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price will reach 2,587.4109674453734442067798227071762 and 843.2314184606075286865234375000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 2,716.7815158176422301039565354585648 and 801.0698475375771749895648099482059

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -29.24% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Neutral 27.26%

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -29.24%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price has no a definite trend is 91.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price will reach 2,876.6164511680603936838451772928238 and 260.3471276909112930297851562500000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 3,020.4472737264632087317295372486115 and -13.0173563845455646514892578125000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -43.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 260.3471276909112930297851562500000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral -8.77%

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -43.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 4.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price has no a definite trend is 95.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) price will reach 3,165.8219348907468884135596454143524 and 255.6818730384111404418945312500000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 3,324.1130316352841873595025390386581 and 242.8977793864905834197998046875000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -29.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 260.3471276909112930297851562500000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral 4.23%

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -29.46%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) predictions by visitors

AMIR MARKETING AND (AMRK.TA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.