Maximum and minimum Amazon.com, Inc. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Amazon.com, Inc. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|AMZN: 331.8305
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 8.98% Profit 67.3% Neutral

Neutral:8.98%

Profit:67.3%
331.83 162.87 331.83
162.87
1 Year Neutral Neutral -3.36% Profit 100.95% Neutral

Neutral:-3.36%

Profit:100.95%
404.61 152.96 404.61
152.96
2 Years Neutral Neutral 5.77% Profit 134.61% Neutral

Neutral:5.77%

Profit:134.61%
477.39 143.06 477.39
143.06

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 8.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price has no a definite trend is 91.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price will reach 331.26 and 165.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 347.82 and 157.50

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 67.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Neutral 8.98%

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 67.3%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price has no a definite trend is 96.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price will reach 403.92 and 155.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 424.11 and -7.79

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 100.95% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 403.92. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Neutral -3.36%

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 100.95%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 5.77% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price has no a definite trend is 94.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price will reach 476.57 and 143.06 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 500.40 and 135.91

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 134.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 476.57. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Neutral 5.77%

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Profit 134.61%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) predictions by visitors

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.