Maximum and minimum AUD/USD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

AUD/USD long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|AUDUSD=x: 0.836$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 60.25% Profit 15.51% Buy

Uptrend:60.25%

Profit:15.51%
0.84 0.60 0.84
0.60
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -19.92% Profit 23.26% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.92%

Profit:23.26%
0.92 0.56 0.92
0.56
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -33.13% Profit 31.02% Neutral

Downtrend:-33.13%

Profit:31.02%
1.01 0.53 1.01
0.53

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price prediction until 10 Jan 2025 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jan 2025 shows that the price will grow by 60.25% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price has no a definite trend is 39.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jan 2025, AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price will reach 0.83 and 0.60 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jan 2025 for AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jan 2025 if the real price is between 0.87 and 0.57

There will be an upward trend and 15.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price forecast charts until 10 Jan 2025

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price trend forecast until 10 Jan 2025

Moderate Uptrend 60.25%

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jan 2025

Strong Profit 15.51%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) until 10 Jan 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price prediction until 10 Jul 2025 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jul 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price has no a definite trend is 80.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jul 2025, AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price will reach 0.92 and 0.56 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jul 2025 for AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jul 2025 if the real price is between 0.96 and -0.03

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 23.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.92. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price forecast charts until 10 Jul 2025

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price trend forecast until 10 Jul 2025

Neutral -19.92%

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jul 2025

Moderate Profit 23.26%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) until 10 Jul 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price prediction until 10 Jul 2026 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jul 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price has no a definite trend is 66.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jul 2026, AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price will reach 1.00 and 0.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jul 2026 for AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jul 2026 if the real price is between 1.05 and 0.50

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 31.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.00. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price forecast charts until 10 Jul 2026

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) price trend forecast until 10 Jul 2026

Moderate Downtrend -33.13%

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jul 2026

Strong Profit 31.02%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) until 10 Jul 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

Users forecasts for AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) predictions by visitors

AUD/USD (AUDUSD=x) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.