Maximum and minimum ARTNET AG NA O.N. long-term price forecast for 2023,2024,2025

ARTNET AG NA O.N. stock long term price prediction: 2023,2024,2025|ART.BE: 9.1935
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -45.59% Loss -4.28% Sell

Downtrend:-45.59%

Loss:-4.28%
9.19 3.28 9.19
3.28
1 Year Neutral Neutral 10.23% Loss -6.42% Neutral

Neutral:10.23%

Loss:-6.42%
10.59 1.77 10.59
1.77
2 Years Neutral Neutral 10.48% Loss -8.56% Neutral

Neutral:10.48%

Loss:-8.56%
11.99 0.26 11.99
0.26

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock price prediction until 07 Jun 2024 (update date: 07 Dec 2023)

Forecast until 07 Jun 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price has no a definite trend is 54.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 07 Jun 2024, ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price will reach 9.12 and 3.31 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Jun 2024 for ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Jun 2024 if the real price is between 9.58 and 3.14

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.28% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock price forecast charts until 07 Jun 2024

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Jun 2024

Moderate Downtrend -45.59%

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Loss -4.28%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock until 07 Jun 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Dec 2023

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock price prediction until 07 Dec 2024 (update date: 07 Dec 2023)

Forecast until 07 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 10.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price has no a definite trend is 89.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 07 Dec 2024, ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price will reach 10.51 and 1.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Dec 2024 for ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 11.03 and -0.09

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.79. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock price forecast charts until 07 Dec 2024

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Dec 2024

Neutral 10.23%

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Moderate Loss -6.42%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock until 07 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Dec 2023

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock price prediction until 07 Dec 2025 (update date: 07 Dec 2023)

Forecast until 07 Dec 2025 shows that the price will grow by 10.48% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price has no a definite trend is 89.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 07 Dec 2025, ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) price will reach 11.89 and 0.26 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Dec 2025 for ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Dec 2025 if the real price is between 12.49 and 0.25

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.26. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock price forecast charts until 07 Dec 2025

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Dec 2025

Neutral 10.48%

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Moderate Loss -8.56%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) stock until 07 Dec 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Dec 2023

Users forecasts for ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) predictions by visitors

ARTNET AG NA O.N. (ART.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.