Maximum and minimum APG SGA N long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

APG SGA N stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|APGN.SW: 301.3647
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 85.46% Profit 57.93% Buy

Uptrend:85.46%

Profit:57.93%
301.36 168.18 301.36
168.18
1 Year Neutral Neutral 9.95% Profit 86.89% Neutral

Neutral:9.95%

Profit:86.89%
360.30 162.52 360.30
162.52
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -16.04% Profit 115.85% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.04%

Profit:115.85%
419.23 156.87 419.23
156.87

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 85.46% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price has no a definite trend is 14.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price will reach 301.36 and 171.93 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for APG SGA N (APGN.SW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 316.43 and 163.33

There will be an upward trend and 57.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in APG SGA N (APGN.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Strong Uptrend 85.46%

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 57.93%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 9.95% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price has no a definite trend is 90.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price will reach 360.30 and 166.15 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for APG SGA N (APGN.SW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 378.31 and -8.31

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 86.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 360.30. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in APG SGA N (APGN.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral 9.95%

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 86.89%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price has no a definite trend is 83.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, APG SGA N (APGN.SW) price will reach 419.23 and 156.87 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for APG SGA N (APGN.SW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 440.19 and 149.02

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 115.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 419.23. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in APG SGA N (APGN.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -16.04%

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 115.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of APG SGA N (APGN.SW) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for APG SGA N (APGN.SW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) predictions by visitors

APG SGA N (APGN.SW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.