Maximum and minimum AISIN CORP. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

AISIN CORP. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|AKN.BE: 51.9168
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 10.51% Profit 42.96% Neutral

Neutral:10.51%

Profit:42.96%
51.92 28.75 51.92
28.75
1 Year Buy Uptrend 26.58% Profit 64.44% Buy

Uptrend:26.58%

Profit:64.44%
61.28 26.52 61.28
26.52
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.13% Profit 85.92% Neutral

Neutral:-6.13%

Profit:85.92%
70.63 24.29 70.63
24.29

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 10.51% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price has no a definite trend is 89.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price will reach 51.92 and 28.75 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 54.51 and 27.31

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 42.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral 10.51%

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 42.96%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 26.58% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price has no a definite trend is 73.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price will reach 61.28 and 26.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 64.34 and -1.33

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 64.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 61.28. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 26.58%

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 64.44%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price has no a definite trend is 93.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) price will reach 70.63 and 24.29 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 74.17 and 23.08

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 85.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 70.63. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -6.13%

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 85.92%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) predictions by visitors

AISIN CORP. (AKN.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.