Maximum and minimum AegirBio AB long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

AegirBio AB stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|AEGIR.ST: 0.9742
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -9.66% Loss -48.06% Neutral

Neutral:-9.66%

Loss:-48.06%
0.97 0.14 0.97
0.14
1 Year Neutral Neutral -10.73% Loss -32.2% Neutral

Neutral:-10.73%

Loss:-32.2%
1.09 0.14 1.09
0.14
2 Years Sell Downtrend -39.76% Loss -35.53% Sell

Downtrend:-39.76%

Loss:-35.53%
1.21 0.01 1.21
0.01

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock price prediction until 08 Nov 2024 (update date: 08 May 2024)

Forecast until 08 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price has no a definite trend is 90.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 08 Nov 2024, AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price will reach 0.97 and 0.15 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 08 Nov 2024 for AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 08 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 1.02 and 0.14

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -48.06% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock price forecast charts until 08 Nov 2024

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 08 Nov 2024

Neutral -9.66%

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 8 days

Strong Loss -48.06%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock until 08 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 08 May 2024

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock price prediction until 08 May 2025 (update date: 08 May 2024)

Forecast until 08 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price has no a definite trend is 89.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 08 May 2025, AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price will reach 1.09 and 0.15 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 08 May 2025 for AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 08 May 2025 if the real price is between 1.15 and -0.01

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -32.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.15. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock price forecast charts until 08 May 2025

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 08 May 2025

Neutral -10.73%

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 8 days

Strong Loss -32.2%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock until 08 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 08 May 2024

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock price prediction until 08 May 2026 (update date: 08 May 2024)

Forecast until 08 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 39.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price has no a definite trend is 60.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 08 May 2026, AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) price will reach 1.21 and 0.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 08 May 2026 for AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 08 May 2026 if the real price is between 1.27 and 0.01

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -35.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.01. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock price forecast charts until 08 May 2026

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 08 May 2026

Moderate Downtrend -39.76%

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 8 days

Strong Loss -35.53%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) stock until 08 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 08 May 2024

Users forecasts for AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) predictions by visitors

AegirBio AB (AEGIR.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.