Maximum and minimum AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ACU.V: 0.0359
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -26.33% Loss -45.65% Sell

Downtrend:-26.33%

Loss:-45.65%
0.036 0.010 0.036
0.010
1 Year Neutral Neutral -0.83% Loss -68.48% Neutral

Neutral:-0.83%

Loss:-68.48%
0.039 0.001 0.039
0.001
2 Years Neutral Neutral 1.65% Loss -58.71% Neutral

Neutral:1.65%

Loss:-58.71%
0.042 0.001 0.042
0.001

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock price prediction until 16 Aug 2024 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price has no a definite trend is 73.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 16 Aug 2024, AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price will reach 0.036 and 0.010 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Aug 2024 for AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 0.038 and 0.010

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -45.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock price forecast charts until 16 Aug 2024

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Aug 2024

Neutral -26.33%

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -45.65%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock until 16 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2025 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price has no a definite trend is 99.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2025, AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price will reach 0.039 and 0.001 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2025 for AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 0.041 and 0.000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -68.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.001. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2025

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2025

Neutral -0.83%

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -68.48%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock until 16 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2026 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 1.65% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price has no a definite trend is 98.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2026, AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) price will reach 0.042 and 0.001 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2026 for AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 0.044 and 0.001

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -58.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.001. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2026

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2026

Neutral 1.65%

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -58.71%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) stock until 16 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) predictions by visitors

AURORA SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES INC (ACU.V) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.