Maximum and minimum ACMA LTD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ACMA LTD stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|AAX1.F: 0.0266
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 25.82% Loss -39.6% Neutral

Uptrend:25.82%

Loss:-39.6%
0.027 0.004 0.027
0.004
1 Year Neutral Uptrend 18.13% Loss -19.7% Neutral

Uptrend:18.13%

Loss:-19.7%
0.030 0.004 0.030
0.004
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.88% Loss -19.39% Neutral

Neutral:-9.88%

Loss:-19.39%
0.034 0.000 0.034
0.000

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock price prediction until 21 Aug 2024 (update date: 21 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 21 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 25.82% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price has no a definite trend is 74.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Aug 2024, ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price will reach 0.027 and 0.004 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Aug 2024 for ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 0.028 and 0.004

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -39.6% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ACMA LTD (AAX1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock price forecast charts until 21 Aug 2024

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Aug 2024

Neutral 25.82%

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -39.6%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock until 21 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Feb 2024

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock price prediction until 21 Feb 2025 (update date: 21 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 21 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 18.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price has no a definite trend is 81.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Feb 2025, ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price will reach 0.030 and 0.004 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Feb 2025 for ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 0.032 and 0.000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.004. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ACMA LTD (AAX1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock price forecast charts until 21 Feb 2025

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Feb 2025

Neutral 18.13%

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -19.7%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock until 21 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Feb 2024

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock price prediction until 21 Feb 2026 (update date: 21 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 21 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price has no a definite trend is 90.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Feb 2026, ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) price will reach 0.034 and 0.000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Feb 2026 for ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 0.036 and 0.000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.39% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ACMA LTD (AAX1.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock price forecast charts until 21 Feb 2026

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Feb 2026

Neutral -9.88%

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -19.39%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) stock until 21 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for ACMA LTD (AAX1.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) predictions by visitors

ACMA LTD (AAX1.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.