Maximum and minimum A2 MILK FPO NZ long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

A2 MILK FPO NZ stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|A2M.AX: 5.9798
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 57.12% Neutral 0.99% Neutral

Uptrend:57.12%

Neutral:0.99%
5.98 2.30 5.98
2.30
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -28.72% Neutral 1.49% Neutral

Downtrend:-28.72%

Neutral:1.49%
6.90 1.42 6.90
1.42
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.22% Neutral 1.98% Neutral

Neutral:-6.22%

Neutral:1.98%
7.82 0.53 7.82
0.53

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 57.12% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price has no a definite trend is 42.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price will reach 5.95 and 2.33 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 6.25 and 2.21

There will be an upward trend and 0.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 57.12%

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral 0.99%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price has no a definite trend is 71.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price will reach 6.87 and 1.43 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 7.21 and -0.07

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.87. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral -28.72%

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral 1.49%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price has no a definite trend is 93.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) price will reach 7.78 and 0.53 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 8.17 and 0.51

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.98% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.78. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -6.22%

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral 1.98%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) predictions by visitors

A2 MILK FPO NZ (A2M.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.