Maximum and minimum MINESTO AB long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MINESTO AB stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|7MN.DU: 0.612
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -25.88% Loss -62.82% Sell

Downtrend:-25.88%

Loss:-62.82%
0.61 0.09 0.61
0.09
1 Year Sell Downtrend -30.62% Loss -53.29% Sell

Downtrend:-30.62%

Loss:-53.29%
0.66 0.09 0.66
0.09
2 Years Neutral Neutral -12.86% Loss -60.87% Neutral

Neutral:-12.86%

Loss:-60.87%
0.71 0.00 0.71
0.00

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price has no a definite trend is 74.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price will reach 0.59 and 0.09 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 0.62 and 0.09

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -62.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MINESTO AB (7MN.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -25.88%

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -62.82%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price has no a definite trend is 69.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price will reach 0.64 and 0.09 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 0.67 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -53.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.09. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MINESTO AB (7MN.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Moderate Downtrend -30.62%

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -53.29%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price has no a definite trend is 87.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) price will reach 0.69 and 0.00 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 0.72 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -60.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.00. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MINESTO AB (7MN.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -12.86%

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -60.87%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for MINESTO AB (7MN.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) predictions by visitors

MINESTO AB (7MN.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.