Maximum and minimum OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|6OP.F: 9.0379
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 21.17% Profit 5.19% Buy

Uptrend:21.17%

Profit:5.19%
9.04 4.05 9.04
4.05
1 Year Neutral Neutral 0.39% Profit 7.78% Neutral

Neutral:0.39%

Profit:7.78%
10.37 2.89 10.37
2.89
2 Years Neutral Neutral -0.88% Profit 10.38% Neutral

Neutral:-0.88%

Profit:10.38%
11.70 1.73 11.70
1.73

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock price prediction until 20 Dec 2024 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 21.17% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price has no a definite trend is 78.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Dec 2024, OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price will reach 9.04 and 4.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Dec 2024 for OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 9.49 and 3.85

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock price forecast charts until 20 Dec 2024

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Dec 2024

Neutral 21.17%

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Moderate Profit 5.19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock until 20 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock price prediction until 20 Jun 2025 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0.39% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Jun 2025, OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price will reach 10.37 and 2.89 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Jun 2025 for OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 10.89 and -0.14

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.78% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.37. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock price forecast charts until 20 Jun 2025

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Jun 2025

Neutral 0.39%

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral 7.78%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock until 20 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock price prediction until 20 Jun 2026 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Jun 2026, OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) price will reach 11.70 and 1.73 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Jun 2026 for OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 12.28 and 1.64

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 11.70. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock price forecast charts until 20 Jun 2026

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Jun 2026

Neutral -0.88%

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Moderate Profit 10.38%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) stock until 20 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) predictions by visitors

OSE IMMUNOTHERAPE.EO -,20 (6OP.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.