Maximum and minimum BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV  stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|1496.T: 2429.649
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 16.46% Neutral -0.06% Neutral

Uptrend:16.46%

Neutral:-0.06%
2,429.6490419864653631520923227071762 1,425.5792999267578125000000000000000 2,429.6490419864653631520923227071762
1,425.5792999267578125000000000000000
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -36.75% Neutral -0.09% Neutral

Downtrend:-36.75%

Neutral:-0.09%
2,677.9735629796982721018139272928238 1,178.3689498901367187500000000000000 2,677.9735629796982721018139272928238
1,178.3689498901367187500000000000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.69% Neutral -0.12% Neutral

Neutral:-9.69%

Neutral:-0.12%
2,926.2980839729307263041846454143524 931.1585998535156250000000000000000 2,926.2980839729307263041846454143524
931.1585998535156250000000000000000

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 16.46% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price has no a definite trend is 83.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price will reach 2,415.8227929115296319650951772928238 and 1,427.0642783641815185546875000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 2,536.6139325571061817754525691270828 and 1,355.7110644459723971522180363535881

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.06% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral 16.46%

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral -0.06%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price has no a definite trend is 63.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price will reach 2,662.7341893672942205739673227071762 and 1,179.5964175462722778320312500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 2,795.8708988356588633905630558729172 and -58.9798208773136138916015625000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.09% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1,179.5964175462722778320312500000000. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -36.75%

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral -0.09%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price has no a definite trend is 90.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) price will reach 2,909.6455858230592639301903545856476 and 931.1585998535156250000000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 3,055.1278651142119997530244290828705 and 884.6006698608398437500000000000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.12% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 932.1285567283630371093750000000000. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -9.69%

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral -0.12%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) predictions by visitors

BLACKROCK JAPAN CO LTD INV (1496.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.