Maximum and minimum JPM Global Equity Income Fund B long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|0P0001HFES.L: 199.5042
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -22.83% Profit 45.67% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.83%

Profit:45.67%
199.50 126.50 199.50
126.50
1 Year Buy Uptrend 15.19% Profit 68.51% Buy

Uptrend:15.19%

Profit:68.51%
232.91 123.41 232.91
123.41
2 Years Buy Uptrend 35.02% Profit 91.35% Buy

Uptrend:35.02%

Profit:91.35%
266.31 120.31 266.31
120.31

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price has no a definite trend is 77.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price will reach 199.50 and 126.50 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 209.48 and 120.18

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 45.67% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -22.83%

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 45.67%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 15.19% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price has no a definite trend is 84.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price will reach 232.91 and 123.41 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 244.55 and -6.17

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 68.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 232.91. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral 15.19%

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 68.51%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 35.02% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price has no a definite trend is 64.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) price will reach 266.31 and 120.31 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 279.62 and 114.29

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 91.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 266.31. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Moderate Uptrend 35.02%

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 91.35%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) predictions by visitors

JPM Global Equity Income Fund B (0P0001HFES.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.