Maximum and minimum Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|0AP.SG: 1.9851
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 19.74% Profit 84.98% Buy

Uptrend:19.74%

Profit:84.98%
1.9851 0.8790 1.9851
0.8790
1 Year Buy Uptrend 30.72% Profit 127.48% Buy

Uptrend:30.72%

Profit:127.48%
2.4752 0.8160 2.4752
0.8160
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -23.58% Profit 169.97% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.58%

Profit:169.97%
2.9652 0.7529 2.9652
0.7529

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 19.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 80.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price will reach 1.9851 and 0.8790 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 2.0844 and 0.8350

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 84.98% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Neutral 19.74%

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 84.98%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 30.72% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 69.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price will reach 2.4752 and 0.8160 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 2.5989 and -0.0408

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 127.48% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.4752. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Moderate Uptrend 30.72%

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 127.48%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 76.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) price will reach 2.9652 and 0.7529 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 3.1135 and 0.7153

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 169.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.9652. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -23.58%

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 169.97%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) predictions by visitors

Appeninn Vag.Holding Ny.M.Res.N (0AP.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.