Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -6.44% Neutral 3.59% Neutral

Neutral:-6.44%

Neutral:3.59%
4.989 4.764 4.989
4.764
10 Days Neutral Neutral -14.93% Neutral 4.98% Neutral

Neutral:-14.93%

Neutral:4.98%
5.111 4.709 5.111
4.709
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.15% Neutral 8.61% Neutral

Neutral:-2.15%

Neutral:8.61%
5.293 4.701 5.293
4.701

ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price has no a definite trend is 93.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price will reach 4.9680897280281 and 4.7637320359957 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2022 if the real price is between 5.2164942144296 and 4.5255454341959

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.59% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.9680897280281. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -6.44%

ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price has no a definite trend is 85.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price will reach 5.0894688301023 and 4.708742911549 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 02, 2022 if the real price is between 5.3439422716074 and 4.4733057659715

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.98% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.0894688301023. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -14.93%

ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.98%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price has no a definite trend is 97.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) price will reach 5.2705239721073 and 4.701244758487 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 22, 2022 if the real price is between 5.5340501707127 and 4.4661825205627

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.2705239721073. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.15%

ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) predictions by visitors

ifa systems AG Inhaber-Aktien o (IS8.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.