Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -51.24% Neutral 0.4% Neutral

Downtrend:-51.24%

Neutral:0.4%
12.176 11.644 12.176
11.644
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -63% Neutral -0.4% Neutral

Downtrend:-63%

Neutral:-0.4%
12.193 11.532 12.193
11.532
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -47.89% Neutral -1.62% Neutral

Downtrend:-47.89%

Neutral:-1.62%
13.149 10.441 13.149
10.441

IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price has no a definite trend is 48.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price will reach 12.176019809058 and 11.752030167868 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 20, 2021 if the real price is between 12.784820799511 and 11.164428659474

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.4% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 12.176019809058. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.24%

IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock prices in the next 5 days

IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 63% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price has no a definite trend is 37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price will reach 12.193363863862 and 11.639420917584 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 12.803032057055 and 11.057449871705

There will be a downward trend and -0.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.639420917584. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -63%

IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock prices in the next 10 days

IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price has no a definite trend is 52.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) price will reach 13.148684901198 and 10.44109458329 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 14, 2021 if the real price is between 13.806119146258 and 9.9190398541251

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.538179691227. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.89%

IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) predictions by visitors

IS ASIA HYG S$D (QL3.SI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.