Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -16.4% Loss -3.01% Sell

Downtrend:-16.4%

Loss:-3.01%
44.026 36.833 44.026
36.833
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.29% Loss -2.49% Neutral

Neutral:-13.29%

Loss:-2.49%
44.93 36.162 44.93
36.162
30 Days Sell Downtrend -19.2% Loss -25.4% Sell

Downtrend:-19.2%

Loss:-25.4%
44.859 26.965 44.859
26.965

BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price has no a definite trend is 83.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price will reach 43.496051545557 and 37.388414471254 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 20, 2022 if the real price is between 45.670854122835 and 35.518993747692

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.01% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 37.388414471254. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.4%

BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price has no a definite trend is 86.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price will reach 44.389129952674 and 36.70688963159 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2022 if the real price is between 46.608586450307 and 34.87154515001

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 36.70688963159. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.29%

BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price has no a definite trend is 80.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) price will reach 44.31941230422 and 26.9647632827 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 15, 2022 if the real price is between 46.535382919431 and 25.616525118565

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -25.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 27.371401644881. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -19.2%

BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -25.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) predictions by visitors

BOOHOO GROUP PLC ORD 1P (BOO.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.