Maximum and minimum ams AG short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

ams AG stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|AMS.SW: 2.20
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.23% Neutral 0.34% Neutral

Uptrend:17.23%

Neutral:0.34%
1.20 0.92 1.20
0.92
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.12% Neutral 0.48% Neutral

Neutral:-13.12%

Neutral:0.48%
1.22 0.90 1.22
0.90
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.76% Loss -12.17% Neutral

Neutral:1.76%

Loss:-12.17%
1.28 0.71 1.28
0.71

ams AG (AMS.SW) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ams AG (AMS.SW) price has no a definite trend is 82.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ams AG (AMS.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ams AG (AMS.SW) price will reach 1.18 and 0.97 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ams AG (AMS.SW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 1.24 and 0.93

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.18. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ams AG (AMS.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ams AG (AMS.SW) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ams AG (AMS.SW) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 17.23%

ams AG (AMS.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ams AG (AMS.SW) stock prices in the next 5 days

ams AG (AMS.SW) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that ams AG (AMS.SW) price has no a definite trend is 86.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ams AG (AMS.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ams AG (AMS.SW) price will reach 1.20 and 0.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ams AG (AMS.SW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 1.26 and 0.91

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.48% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.20. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ams AG (AMS.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ams AG (AMS.SW) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ams AG (AMS.SW) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.12%

ams AG (AMS.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ams AG (AMS.SW) stock prices in the next 10 days

ams AG (AMS.SW) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.76% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ams AG (AMS.SW) price has no a definite trend is 98.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ams AG (AMS.SW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ams AG (AMS.SW) price will reach 1.26 and 0.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ams AG (AMS.SW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 1.32 and 0.68

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.76. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ams AG (AMS.SW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ams AG (AMS.SW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ams AG (AMS.SW) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.76%

ams AG (AMS.SW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -12.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ams AG (AMS.SW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ams AG (AMS.SW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ams AG (AMS.SW) predictions by visitors

ams AG (AMS.SW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.