Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -12.99% Loss -2.18% Neutral

Neutral:-12.99%

Loss:-2.18%
0.541 0.476 0.541
0.476
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.68% Loss -8.96% Neutral

Neutral:-13.68%

Loss:-8.96%
0.54 0.442 0.54
0.442
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.57% Loss -26.29% Neutral

Neutral:-13.57%

Loss:-26.29%
0.548 0.346 0.548
0.346

Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price has no a definite trend is 87.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price will reach 0.53636445296071 and 0.48241413031135 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 0.56318267560875 and 0.45829342379578

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.18% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.48241413031135. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -12.99%

Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock prices in the next 5 days

Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price has no a definite trend is 86.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price will reach 0.535938546672 and 0.44791428740402 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 0.5627354740056 and 0.42551857303381

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.96% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.44791428740402. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.68%

Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock prices in the next 10 days

Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price has no a definite trend is 86.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) price will reach 0.54368767873233 and 0.3461249746875 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 0.57087206266895 and 0.32881872595313

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -26.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.35089439236977. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.57%

Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -26.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Zomedica Corp. (ZOM)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) predictions by visitors

Zomedica Corp. (ZOM) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.