5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUM BRANDS (TGR.DE) price has no a definite trend is 70.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUM BRANDS (TGR.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days.
In the 5-day price prediction, YUM BRANDS (TGR.DE) price will reach 124.67 and 110.75 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the 5-day YUM BRANDS (TGR.DE) predictions demonstrate that:
This prediction will be valid by Nov 22, 2023 if the real price is between 130.91 and 105.21
There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 124.67. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YUM BRANDS (TGR.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.